100g / bag
Origin: Kyoto, Japan
Our best value and best quality matcha for any purpose (baking, drinks, desserts...)As always, Nippon Cha matcha use only leaves cultivated in Uji, Kyoto, plucked from the first harvest of the season, with specified growers and a clear production history.
- A versatile matcha- but more easily appreciated for less discerning consumers.
- Authentic Japanese Origin - All of our tea leaves are directly sourced from Kyoto Prefecture in Japan to ensure the highest quality first picked leaves.
- Health Benefits - Organic Matcha is loaded with antioxidants as well as other needed nutrients like Vitamins A, C and E, dietary fiber, chlorophyll, and polyphenols (naturally occurring micronutrients found in plants) all of which contribute to its many health benefits.
- Create Matcha Recipes - Why settle for anything less than the highest quality matcha available on the market. Treat yourself to an one of a kind experience with our matcha imported directly from Japan.
- For bulk orders please contact us at email@example.com